BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H23 Financial Report, page-120

1. 4,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    What will be new will be another reduction in the value of the company come Monday. Something that has been consistent over the past 20months.

What you should take notice of is the price action. It will tell you all you need to know..

For the next half yearly, I expect atleast some sales from the Renesas tape out in Dec 22.

A genuine question. Probably the only one I would want answered by BRN or Valeo if it were possible to be on the inside -

As one of BRNs older joint development partners, if Valeo haven’t yet got an Akida in product on a commercial scale via Akida 1, then with the Akida 2 just new to market, the rigorous testing in the auto market required, what then is the expected timeframe for Akida 2 in auto products ?

If Antonio is right in saying it takes a long time, does this mean the development cycle timer resets again? Sean seemed to postulate at the AGM it wouldn’t be this year or in 5 years but somewhere inbetween.. Problem is that it’s highly likely the BOD and executives don’t have that amount of leeway in time to produce results IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.