BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H23 Financial Report, page-14

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Back to 10….. then start again
    Sent brainchip an email a week ago, but no reply of course

To whom it may concern
    Hope this email finds you well. I am writing as a concerned investor to inquire about the consistent decline in the share price of Brainchip Holdings Ltd. (ASX: BRN) and to understand the measures being taken by the company to address this decline.
    As an active shareholder, I have been closely monitoring Brainchip's performance in recent years, and it is evident that the share price has experienced a steady decline. Given the importance of a healthy share price for the company's growth prospects and shareholder value, I am keen to gain insights into the factors contributing to this decline and the strategies being implemented to rectify the situation.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could shed some light on the following questions:

1. What do you believe are the primary reasons behind the consistent drop in Brainchip's share price? Are there any external factors impacting the company's stock performance?

2. Has the management team identified any specific challenges or concerns that might have contributed to the share price decline? If so, what steps are being taken to address these issues?

3. Are there any ongoing initiatives or upcoming developments within the company that you believe could potentially reverse the declining trend in the share price? If yes, could you please provide some details on these initiatives?

4. How does Brainchip plan to communicate its long-term growth strategy and value proposition to the market, with the aim of restoring investor confidence and positively impacting the share price?

5. Are there any plans to engage with investors, analysts, or the broader market to provide regular updates on the company's progress and measures being taken to address the declining share price?

I understand that market conditions can be volatile, and share price fluctuations are not uncommon. However, as a committed investor, I believe it is essential to stay informed about the company's strategies and actions during such challenging times.

I kindly request your prompt response to my queries, as it would greatly assist me in making informed decisions regarding my investment in Brainchip. I appreciate your attention to this matter and value your transparency in addressing these concerns.

Thank you for your time and cooperation. I look forward to receiving your response.
    Yours sincerely,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.