BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H23 Financial Report, page-46

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    A few clowns come around and say the SP is going down, zillions and zillions of zillion of flies called resident retail short flies mistaking themselves as bees pining for their queen bee Well may bees it was Prisoner you watched or resented back before Morfic was the entertainment tearing your soul apart now.
    Plooto had his last warning back in 2019 yet still waits for A kidyounot 2 to sprout a multiplying 4 mill plus signing to warm Dean's heart and turn into a rolly polly snowball getting horrendously fat and a rolling Short can't do much other than get squishy flattened as momentum makes the brakes a wee hard to press and even the speed of the big boys start jumping in line and some jump on the roly-poly to join a bumpy yet poised ride not stopping till it peaks at the top of the legal Californian highs in hills where the clouds disappeared in the zillions of gadget promised to be everything and everywhere, Oh hey Akida pour me a gin, my good lad would you.

doesn't always translate well with such a shitty taste on paper but you expected that or not right here right now pre-Akida2, 2.1, 2.2 mainstream cortex auto upgrade with no relearning required, save me Tenns, no one else will

There is absolutely no advice given here and if you got this far frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.