BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What's interesting to me is the huge interest on the negative...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    What's interesting to me is the huge interest on the negative outlookers. The report is about 2 months old news hence the price is where it is cause of the lack of activity. The volume of sales in the use was 600k shares hardly a sell off Down on the percentage yeah but the majority of the people held buyers just waiting for an entry.

I don't know if many pay attention to media coverage and activities but some of the brainchip partners put a significant percentage of there effort into Akida. If the product was a dud then we would not see this. So those calling for failure are likely wrong.

The product cycle with 2.0 for the customers working with BRN will and should be quicker then the first him cause they have a better understanding of SNN.

I do believe that many waited for annitteration that was more offered more options.

The news of customers waiting for 2.0 well I think we clearly saw that in January till now. How much activity will 2.0 create well there is about 3 times more staff and andnthey are all busy so i would put this on the positive side.

BRN is not scaling back on the expenses and there is a reason for that obviously money is coming. The company has always been financially responsible with cuts when they warranted.

The talk of 3 quarters of money left by some is a lie we are closer to 6 quarters on the burn rate. That additional 7 or 8 milli o n cost was shares issued.

I also ask if the product is shit why did employees exercise options ?

Comments like this is what creates a false fear to many that don't know how to read financial reports and just react. Will a few million shares fall into the hands of some next Monday likely. The negativity has spurred fear for some.

The reality Akida 2.0 is comming out and at the moment there is no real proof here that its a failure or success yet. Past performance is not indicative of future performance and past success is not garaunteed future success so it is all open.

The things we know are Industry is recognizing the limitations of the old CNN and realizing value SNN adds.

Those that have followed this for a while may have seen the increase in articles and papers published lately.

Good luck and try to have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.