BRN 8.82% 23.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

When looking at future technology it is helpful to have a very...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27347
    When looking at future technology it is helpful to have a very wide field of view.

Back in 2018 after Mr. Dinardo first mentioned Airbus. I did some research and posted about intelligent wing technology inspired by the wings of birds. The following is a link to what I found and posted about back then:

(At the Ai Field Day Anil Mankar spoke at length about the capacity to use just two nodes of AKIDA to intelligently measure temperature and pressure and take action. He pointed out that if latency was not of primary concern even one node could be used.)
    The idea of biomimicry has not gone unnoticed by Airbus:

Here we are today in a beyond any doubt Brainchip officially working with Airbus position.

While space is a larger market than many actually understand the potential for AKIDA technology to be used in aircraft in Earth's atmosphere is very significant.

Even the current fleet of Airbus use in the order of 50,000 onboard sensors. The Airbus link above highlights just how much effort Airbus is putting into reducing fuel consumption of its passenger aircraft and in my opinion it is not too much of a stretch to consider the possibility that just like Mercedes Benz the five to ten times more efficient nature of Akida technology will be also attractive to Airbus in its quest to reduce its carbon footprint.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.