BRN 2.78% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H24 Financial Report, page-69

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    @Kachoo In response to your message above my friend. I can't seem to be able to 'reply' to it.

You're right to point out that the $830K forecast is based on known revenues from existing engagements, possibly from service engineering, royalty payments, and other license agreements. It’s important to recognise that this figure doesn't account for potential new IP deals or licenses that could be signed in the future, which could significantly boost revenue beyond the forecast.

Sean's cautious approach to forecasting makes sense—it's difficult to predict new engagements until they are officially signed. That said, the fact that BrainChip is projecting nearly $1 million in revenue from existing engagements is a positive sign. It suggests that the groundwork they've laid with current customers is starting to pay off and that there’s a solid foundation for growth.

The 100% growth forecast for the following two years might be conservative (we hope), but it also shows that BrainChip is building its projections on a realistic assessment of current customer growth, rather than speculative deals. Additionally, there might be other deals in the pipeline that are currently being worked on but aren’t disclosed yet due to commercial sensitivity. BrainChip could be strategically withholding details to avoid giving competitors any upper hand by exposing their current position or plans.

While the numbers might not be huge yet, it’s encouraging to see this steady progress and the potential for future growth as new deals come into play.

As I mentioned yesterday, definitely one to keep a close eye on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $348.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.3¢ $1.488M 8.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
140 3852585 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 165847 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.