BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and 1H24 Financial Report, page-80

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Your correct the CEO has always been cautious about giving forcaste for the last two years whichnwe saw sweet FA.

Know we have seen a forcaste of about 1 million this is a first. And its to be reoccurring with conservative growth. So there is no way that that figure is any licence deal they hope to win that argument is pure BS.

I know share holders were yelling licence deals and revenue. Know we have to deals signed be it small and a forcaste of revenue and growth of that revenue.

There is no CEO that would forcaste revenue on a possible deal. This was a significant turning point in my mind in the companies commercial success which has obviously not happened.

Airbus is a big deal though they likely just licence a simple case use or 2 but that will grow with more companies taking a look at the tech.

Doing research and engaging with many of the industry professionals the feed back I get is BRN are really focused on the big deals not the small time players.

I do think we should see more positive movement going forth.

One of the key things Im looking for is the revenue innthe C4 we know we should see 190k euro 220k USD plus another 150 -200 k whatever that is from the reoccurring revenues they have forcasted.

Anyway my opinion of the half year report is there was good news presented something people wanted yes its not steller but its a move in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.303M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
149 3707748 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1173238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.