PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

@TradingdayValid point and I agree. Zeta could already make...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    @Tradingday

Valid point and I agree. Zeta could already make batteries & had world leading tech - I would suggest this is why PPK chose Zeta as a JV partner.

So yes, it is plausible that Zeta have their own battery separate to the LiS Energy JV.

On investigation, the problem with Lithium Sulphur batteries has been the reliability/quality of the anode/cathode.

Using BNNT in protecting the anode/cathode from breakdown of discharge and recharge process appears to solve this problem. A LiS battery using BNNT goes from being "a battery" to potentially being the "holy grail of batteries"!!!

There are many other battery manufacturers in the world. But there is only one company who can produce commercial quantities of BNNT and have a 20 year license to do so - we know this is PPK.

So I would suggest that there is only one company sitting in the box seat - PPK.

I would also suggest that this is the reason why PPK are the MAJORITY shareholder and dominant partner with CONTROLLING INTERESTS in the LiS Energy JV!!

As per the JV announcement made by PPK on the 19 June 2020.......

"EMERGING NEXT GENERATION BATTERY AREA" & "RESEARCH OUTCOMES MAY BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH COMPANIES"

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.