OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

robrob, just because Connie forwarded Bell Potter's report...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    robrob, just because Connie forwarded Bell Potter's report around via email, surely that doesn't mean you still assign any credibility to the bell potter analysis and reports given their conflicts of interest and historically lofty price targets (which proved to be fantasy)?

NoVue as many call it is a sinking ship unless there is a clear out at the very top. If you need further evidence or clarification, just ask employees directly or better yet, take a look at glass door (ignore the handful of positive reviews written by HR, under pressure employees and new joiners looking to climb the ladder).

Have any of those with a positive outlook on the stock ever wondered why the one-off / nonrecurring expenditures are so high or why the true profit of the company is hidden in the results in every release? I will give you a hint, redundancies to massage the numbers cost money......

joewolf - also my worst performing stock over a very long period. Connie is a sales woman through and through. Many of us got sucked in with our time and money, and now it is time for her to accept she isn't up to the task.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.