BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

The $500k received in January from Arrotex is repayable if...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The $500k received in January from Arrotex is repayable if milestones are not achieved. The first is successful clinical trials by 30 June this year and the second is regulatory approval by August 2024.

There have been many false dawns over the years - the ones I was convinced on were H&H and the expansion into the US and Europe, especially with Biden's election, but they don't seem to have come to much at all. Hopefully being first (or early) to the over the counter market here, and the Aqua Phase technology, are the turning points.

The language in the recent announcements regarding Aqua Phase indicate the trial success is a forgone conclusion, so hopefully that is the case.

Like many I am now running out of patience, but have averaged down. There is not much volume in the way of this getting back to 10c+ so hopefully there will be good clinical results imminently (they have to be pre-30 June, or the Company is all but dead). I am holding on that, but will likely exit if it doesn't eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.