BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

i do agree with what you say.. although H&H was good for revenue...

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    i do agree with what you say.. although H&H was good for revenue for a small company but i think it potentially held us back from growing. now that the contract is up hopefully we can gain a couple if distibutors as well as h&h so there is more cash flow..

i truthful believe that bod may want to get enough assets , enough intellectual property as such and hopefully raise the price high enough to warrant a bigger company to buy us out.. i remember reading a clause in george liverys employment contact that mentioned something like merger or take over.. * dont take me word by word on that, its just a memory

a lot of these false dawns are not on bod but mainly misguided excitment on a disruptive sector.. but now the excitement is gone people realise its a grind a marathon..
    you can see this in FinTech and bnpl sectors aswell.

i will never say this company will be the biggest best or a sure bet.. but most of the management have stuck around and nor have we chop and changed what bod is working towards.. trust me ive had and still have doubts it is high risk but if it pays offs it will pay out or we all lose everything.. we are just mere retail investors, fingers cross and hopefully the ball drops our way..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.