ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 325 Posts.
    This company is too top heavy. I swear they are in business just to pay themselves a wage. Sold off all their good assets early on and now wasting all the money they keep raising. GAA is a joke. Last year was one of the busiest years in exploration yet they failed to make money. IMO they have no idea how to run a business. No I do not hold but did a year ago when they where trading at 4 cents. I thought that was cheap back then. Unless UXA has new ownership they are headed for certain bankruptcy. They could sell GAA for about what their market cap is or a bit more. However what then. Waste that money and borrow a bit more. RAPE the shareholders for a bit more money and then go bankrupt. Takeover hope is the only reason you would hold this stock. Maybe get 2 cents a share on a takeover but would think that is a long shot. Wouldn't mind buying them myself if I had the cash. However I would only buy assets or without management as I think they are the problem. I remember trading this stock only 3-4 years ago at 30 cents. Glad I wasn't a long term holder. 1/30th of the value now. Now we are talking a posible TO of 2 cents. What a trainwreck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.