UXA 0.00% 0.0¢ uxa resources ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Accounts , page-8

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Its been a bad run Jordy,,,UXA being in the uranium business has also been hurt by Fukashima like all other uranium explorers/miners...I believe the rain played a huge part in the company losses the past year or two BUT it looks like they expecting to get busier otherwise I don't think they would be expending operations in the USA?

I wish I new exactly what assets they had myself but I do know they paid way more than todays Mc for the drilling business,,

My only negative for the moment is we have no resource BUT if Straits has some positive drill results that will be huge IMO,, I am not excited about dome drilling but I remain hopeful they get some good results..

Our next hope is the Uranium assets in NT,,,Uranium seems to be looking a bit stronger and the next few months should give us a better idea of where Nuclear is heading long term IMO,,,

I think UXA has potential at this price,,,not sure about management but with the GFC I think most companies had been hammered....The choice now is whether to buy when the SP is low and confidence is low and HOPE for some good news or sell and be on the sidelines?

I hold and hope to get few more in SPP,,,risky but if we find a resource and drilling business becomes cash flow positive we could be many multile times higher next year..

dyor

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.