KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

how is it that the current BOD's are still there with the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    how is it that the current BOD's are still there with the terrible results? we even went to negative NTA! and look at our share price it has tanked!

have not seen anything positive from the bod, with exception of pre-selling metals.
    question is at what kind of TC, if the discount is huge they have not done their job properly.
    other than that they should be sourcing for new deals/mines, etc...

if the directors were really interested in growing the company they should take very minimal fees, grow the company then reward themselves and shareholders in the process.

granted KDR proposing their directors was definitely not the best choice, however i am assuming the reason current directors are still in is because there was no other suitable directors to take over their position.

I wonder if there is a new EGM called to remove "old" directors with some new more forward thinking and directors who are able to get things done would anyone vote them in...

I am in for some new blood especially if they show potential to grow the company AND take minimal fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.