SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Accounts, page-51

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Hi Aspader,
    I am expecting my $3.00 price target based on two criteria's:
    1. Federal Court exoneration of ISX from all the baseless ASX reasons for suspension and granting of full damages claim by ISX, apology by ASX and a personal preference of public humiliation of ASX team behind this suspension- similar to what happened to cerci in Game of thrones along with the deserving meme chant shame, shame, shame.
    2. Inaddtion, the company has effectively double revenue from last financial year therefore doubling market cap, all at the back of being choked by the ASX and media if this is not an example of true resiliance then i dont know what is. Importantly, new product is lined up to be launched soon and revenue growth is healthy but would have been alot impressive without suspension(LOST DEALS).

I beleive the first criteria is prudent how ISX progress in the future, perception and reputation is critical in this sector. The decision can go either way but if positive then it will make global headlines and no doubt attract new investors to the company far greater than current shareholders , hence my price target. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.