1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

I believe that arryd is correct in as much as the report is for...

1. 17,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    I believe that arryd is correct in as much as the report is for up to the end of July. It was always said by commentators that it is what happens with revenue in H2 that matters. That said, even going by Cannaccord's glowing analysis I believe that the SP is well and truly overpriced at this point and to my mind it should be no more than 2 bucks for now. And with that said why should holders listen to posters like me. It is the true believers that are sitting on a mountain of profit and not me.

Still I would not be shocked to see this back at 2 bucks in the coming months. I still expect great things for this company but right now, based only on what us punters know, I think it is currently priced at what it should be valued at in about 2 years time. It should be remembered that 2 bucks would still be a ten bagger from issue price and therefore a drop to 2 bucks could by no means be considered a failure. 1PG is currently at nose bleed levels. This is just my opinion and my opinion is sometimes wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.