1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial Report, page-43

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I have no idea what your talking about Markie, as I'm sure you have no idea of the company. But yeah mate, let's unlock that puzzle together

Good luck in your endeavours, maybe you spend more time there to maximise value than worrying about a stock you don't own? Just a thought, especially for all those who seemingly love the stock but wish it to fall dramatically from here just so that they can then buy it and then be positive little berries from there on out, lol.

Where the price goes from here who really knows, but it's not a crime to back a company your long on and it's not a crime to correct those who don't understand the business and post about things as though it's fact and or off the mark

Good luck to all, I really just hope retailers can make good money, but it seems some can't handle that fact and the need to spend much time on things they don't hold takes over!

For me, that time is used to make sure my investment is sound and also that ones I'm looking at meet the expectations I have.

GL to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.