1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Andrew that is incorrect, November last year they had these...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Andrew that is incorrect, November last year they had these clients:

1 page NOVEMBER.png

Current clients as of now include:

1 page SEPT 15.png

They now have an active pipeline of over 240 clients of which I believe 36% are going through the procurement and redlining stage now. As for earnings, due to 1PG becoming Vendor's to these large multi-national, Fortune 50/100 & 500 companies, they are on 90 day + payment terms so cash receipts will lag and not show up until the quarter after. The more meaningful earnings will start in the coming months and be seen over the next 6-12 months (as cash receipts) with some of these larger clients landed being potential $1m - $3m + p/a contracts by themselves. They expect to have at least 125 paying clients by their year end (which is January) and 30 of these will have rolled onto stage 2 contracts.

This time next year these 125 clients are expected to be on at least stage 2 contracts and I'd say with the ever growing pipeline they have there will be just as many starting or have started stage 1 coming through the pipeline on top of these! We are talking very big earnings to come down the pike and the larger end of the investment community know it, especially as there is nobody else who can offer a database of over 1.2bln professional profiles from which to source talented employee's.

If one were to think about the magnitude of what an up-to-date database of 1.2bln is worth, well in the US alone there are only 123.42m full time workers, which equates to just over 10% of the whole database!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.