SEN 20.0% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial Report, page-26

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Good chart, leverage ,we often get a pull back to the support before a further breakout. We must give the small institutions time to evaluate the results. My view is that the small funds House Analysts will not be disappointed and buying will be on the agenda. I have read all the views given by our friends in HotCopper and I am in agreement with the general view that "we are on course with solid and improved margins and a stronger rising bank account. Revenue is back on course and rising and the company continues to deliver. I am pleased that patience has been mentioned many times because it is my belief we are on course and patience Is required to follow a solid trend in earnings ...earnings are flag for rising price. The multi product strategy is moving forward and it is my guess that major sales aren't too far away. One major sales announcement is not impossible and this will change the buying dynamics of investors. Life is strange ....at 12.5c the world buys and sells and at $1 you won't be able to stop the buyers coming in!!!! Don't forget that the big flow of cash from the IPO's will spark the appetite and add more credibility,and this gentlemen is not far away!!!! The ducks just keep lining up. Hold on for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $23.52K 1.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1085000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 54993 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.