BCT 0.00% 0.6¢ bluechiip limited

Bad day in the market compounded by holders/traders who did not...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Bad day in the market compounded by holders/traders who did not do their homework. The result itself is the same as the past Qs.

Those still holding would understand that the supply changes implemented are very positive (despite the temporary disruption caused last quarter). They allow the company to deliver a number of different products and different shapes and requirements (eg catering for the requirements of current and future OEMs).

That's a decision that can be made now or later - which would have caused greater disruption or prevent OEMs from signing up. In my opinion it suggests that the company can now more quickly convert those discussions into contracts.

The quality line on the P&L (rtiny value) refers to ISO certification as mngt has pushed for that too - beyond what other suppliers to their customers do. It costs little in dollars but its a long process and will be great to have it too.

And again no - they so not buy inputs or have supplies from China. This is something I asked before mor because of coronavirus but because of trade wars. If anything, lab companies should benefit from it and BCT is part of the solution.

All Qs that those attending AGMs etc should have asked rather than relying on HC for intel.

Thanks for the cheaper top up today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192501 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2965444 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.