CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half-year Financial Report, page-8

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3639/3639364-a9c2eb03e854bd0dd09296a877ebc734.jpg

His loan is 1.3M and the 97.6M in shares he has which is trading at 0.3c is valued at 293k as you mentioned however he wouldn't be able to sell for this in a flash given the support is 0.2c so really it is 195k is what they should be valued at as this is the price they can sell them for otherwise you are waiting and hoping a buyer comes for 0.3c which there previously was support there but that is all gone and now 27M in resistance so if Ted needed to line up the queue would be ~125M at 0.3c. I understand there isn't support at 0.2c but this would solve the majority of the security part.

However I doubt the board will increase the IR or even do a margin call on Ted given the conflict of interest on this and they so far haven't been working in best interest for all SHers IMO as they wouldn't keep extending the loans to these directors especially with the coin they are making and you cannot say Ted is hard done by as he had a lambo and then upgraded to a bugatti even though he still hasn't paid back these loans but keeps extending them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.