SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

News?Probably nothing really happens, so nothing to report. Btw,...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    News?
    Probably nothing really happens, so nothing to report. Btw, there has never been monthly update.

I guees they keep spending on marketing activities which unfortunately not only have not resulted in securing new, large contracts so far worth to be announced
    but have not sparked any interests among investors in the sector. Although, the tailwinds have never been better. In the UK, the carbon reporting already compulsory for a wile.
    Some pumpers, redditers have had a nice run from 0.9c to 1.8c but that is all so far.

In the meantime, 1-2 years old start-ups banking multiple revenues in the sector (sure they are burning lots of cash but this is a growth sector atm) and getting substantially more interests and money from investors.

Let's see if they can make another CR (which I guess is highly likely sooner than later) with new sophs investors to keep the ball rolling. To do that, they probably need to give a huge discount and many free options attached to sweeten the deal.

However, $1-2M will take them nowhere again (except paying the upcoming bills for the next 6 months). They would need 10 times more at least if they want to scale and keep up with the competition.
    However, with the poor track record behind the team in the past 4 years, it might be difficult to do a big CR.
    Surprised, there are still no changes in the team. They cleary need a change. I do not know what they are waiting for. To shell it out?

Just my opinion, but the SP and MC speak for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4676122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3842500 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.