WHC 1.30% $8.32 whitehaven coal limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial Report, page-351

1. 9,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Yes!
    It is supposedly a PUBLIC COMPANY, where the individual shareholders like a Mum and Dad can participate.
    I can foresee ur counter argument that they can buy shares and vote, even if it is ineffectual under the adulterated poll voting system
    Using the word LISTED PUBLIC COMPANY is simply deceptive usage for public consumption when announcements are ambiguous like the info about who gets the benefits from a BB…we could included the remuneration resolution when the majority of individual shareholders are stomped on by the T20 and corrupt Industrial Super organisations

Historically a public company voting system was based on one vote per member in a Co - Op …which preceded the sharemarket…with one vote by attendee’s at an AGM, known as the, ‘Show off Hands”

The introduction of poll voting was due to Treasury listening to the big end of town investors, who argued falsely that they were the ones who monitored management more than other retail investors. It had more to do with rewards preservation known by the board that the T20 would support them.

This has reversed when the majority of rabid radicals are the wealthy ones, and the majority of retail investors feel frustrated when they can’t support the direction of the board.

To abbreviate the rest of my arguments, the time has changed we’re the retail investors have to monitor the wealthy investors in cohorts with the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.32
Change
-0.110(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.960B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.40 $8.57 $8.21 $70.24M 8.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23024 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.33 13633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.