AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for your kind words Tizard.I'm just as fortunate to be...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Thanks for your kind words Tizard.

I'm just as fortunate to be sharing the journey with everyone else here also. We all learn from each other!
    I'm just as grateful to the many other posters here that contribute and even the ones that don't post but support the company in its quest to commercialize 12cq and Bio-Chip ... and more after these have matured!
    Considering the total amount of Shares in the company, only a fraction are traded. Majority of shares are tightly held and for good reason!

Not meaning to cross promote, but I have held shares in CXO back in the day when they were 5 cents but have since sold out. Back then it was so frustrating watching the trading patterns similar to what we are seeing in AXE. Accumulation can last for years but it can eventually get to the point that the share price ... shall we say ... is less constraint and will reach a fairer value once positions are filled. Hence why I'm not overly concerned by where we are at currently. If you are here for a short time, then obviously it's a different view.

As long as the company is well funded, has the right skill sets and making advancements towards commercialization I see no problem ... there will always be market dynamics affecting the share price, but from where I sit Archer has a truly unique and world's first technology in 12cq and the Bio Chip is making great progress and just as high Tech - Despite some of the hype, Quantum is still very much in it's infancy but it's certainly not hard to see the potential size of this market in the years ahead when Quantum matures and is more accessible, scalable and practical and available to everyone ... and that time will come! Archer has time to develop and commercialize 12cq and may even bring about it's acceleration in time.

I think many people focus on the fact Quantum requires millions of Qubits to be of any use... this maybe true for computational purposes - my first computer had 16kb Memory lol .... and look were we are now! But Quantum could be used in other areas such as sensory applications with far fewers Qubits requires - in fact only a handful... so really it depends on the applications it is being applied to!

mckinsey.com/industries/industrials-and-electronics/our-insights/shaping-the-long-race-in-quantum-communication-and-quantum-sensing

IBM and Google etc are making much progress with their Quantum computers, but the type they use is suited to cloud applications. Archers focus with 12cq is mobile applications and able to fit on very small devices whether it's computational or sensory. There are companies around that are working on room temperature Quantum chips - great .... bring it on! ... this is all good for the Quantum Economy and it will be a big enough market going forward for many different Technologies. I think Archer still has an edge that would be very difficult to errode and as long as they are well funded and have the skill sets required ... in which they do .. they are very much holding their own in this ever developing Quantum Economy.

The important thing is .. Australia is in a very good position to bring some great Quantum tech to the table due to the investment in Quantum such as the Sydney Nanotech Foundry and other facilities to put Australia high up on the achievers list!

I haven't a clue quite how quantum works, best to leave it to the people who know, I can only help through my investments, but it's really good to see Australian Talent in much of the Quantum Ecosystem here and abroad and it's a good feeling that we can offer so much as a country towards the Quantum Era that in the years ahead will be in full bloom and hopefully be a great contributor to our economy.

Happy Sunday
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.