AXE 1.10% 46.0¢ archer materials limited

Now that I get to read the half yearly properly... I noticed...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724

Now that I get to read the half yearly properly... I noticed what the development stages have been, that are too technical to provide milestone excitement. Nevertheless it is significant progress.

AXE is going on to construct logical qubits from the physical qubits. Starting with getting an accurate fix of the exchange interaction, the energy difference between ground state an excited state of these physical qubits. In theory 2 physical qubits that are superpositioned can form a workable logical qubit used in computations. 2 qubits entangled can form another type of logical qubit. This is a crucial advancement that AXE is working towards and I expect the arrival of logical 12CQ qubits to be a major milestone. The team has actually done the really hard yards with getting coherent physical qubits that behave in expected ways. So the translation into logical qubits should just be a matter of time and a critical requirement box ticked. After that, couple the logical qubit to the read out circuit. The control circuit is the pulse shifts used on the physical qubit.

Depending on the final use cases AXE is aiming to get useful read out values for, the final design for circuits and devices are going to take shape. The 12CQ is a stand alone chip embedded in a readout device as contrasted with IBM superconducting qubit chips housed in server-sized units. These larger servers use 1000s of qubits to construct a smaller number of logical qubits. I use the word 'construct' since mathematical approximations to the physical qubit can be enough. The estimated cost to design and make a superconducting qubit is 1 to 2K by 2023 costing....and here AXE is designing smaller, more practical room temperature qubits with I would have thought greater ingenuity. I hope some quantum industry peers take notice and are watching with great interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $67.08K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 62985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 94295
Last updated 15.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.