AXE 1.10% 46.0¢ archer materials limited

After reading the Half yearly...again!!... I believe I can see...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723
    After reading the Half yearly...again!!... I believe I can see at least 2 device plans before the more ambitious plan involving entangled qubits providing strong error correction and built in redundancy capabilities.

1. The design and manufacture of readout hardware, technology, and associated techniques for the 12CQ
    chip is ongoing. During the half-year, the Company also developed and tested low-temperature operation
    devices (“ESR Devices”) for the quantum spin state detection in few- and single-carbon nanostructures
    using electron spin resonance measurement techniques. Initial measurements indicated a strong
    correlation between the simulated and real devices
    . ..... before we get to collections of qubits linked to get logical qubits, gates and circuits, there is this AXE demonstrated ability to detect individual spin values. Qubit excitation, readout, reset to groundstate. If AXE is making devices that do sub atomic electron spin state detection, then it's a separate use case. Rambleon has highlighted the planned wafer runs for ESR devices later this year, so we can expect this device first. These could function as simple yet powerful sensors that detect, gravity values or some other geo measurement.

2. Magnetoresistance was for the first time observed in Archer’s unique carbon-based qubit material –
    paving the way towards potential spintronic applications of the unique 12CQ carbon material.
    ...... This is a definite development towards a range of spintronics devices or magnetoelectronic devices which are expected to be the ideal media both for quantum computing and memory uses that will rival or overtake MRAM. This is a definite path to transitioning from classical Moore's law limits of semiconductor miniaturisation to quantum circuits. Promising fast, non-volatile, low power consumption.

It's exciting to see AXE putting several 12CQ device ideas into action simultaneously. Not only that, each of these can be the building blocks for quantum computing machines, that have yet to be assembled into a package.. and what if this is all possible at ambient temps as well. I am once again amazed at the depth and breadth of the approach being taken on many fronts. Strategy, forward planning to make the nuts and bolts for quantum computing. This is a lot of mic drops as far as I'm concerned and I am digesting it all at snail's pace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $67.08K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 62985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 94295
Last updated 15.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.