NTD 1.30% 38.0¢ ntaw holdings limited

We were at these levels ~mid 2020 when the business with ~25% of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136

We were at these levels ~mid 2020 when the business with ~25% of current sales was still managing to generate NPAT of ~$4-5 per annum even when FX rates had moved materially against them.

Covid was an artificially inflated period for them, but they seem to have come out of it a little bloated and less profitable (plus macro factors like FX rates and competitive pressures have not helped). I does appear that they are trying to address the issue (less discounting, closing loss making stores, this dunlop deal), but it also appears that there is a significant shareholder/s who have had their shares up for sale around the 48-51c mark with little demand to break through that volume of shares for sale.

I don't think there is any catalyst for a change anytime soon so we might be in this holding pattern for some time......although if they come out and indicate the Dunlop deal has started (1 April) and give a 1Q update, that would be helpful reminder to the market of what the business is doing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $50.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 38.0¢ $17.37K 45.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 298012 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 179500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.