MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial Reports , page-10

1. 1,136 Posts.
    re: Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial ... Gee Thanks Mandi much appreciated...

I just hope that HTX, MDV's sister company can sustain its newly acquired SP and push even a little further to meet an averaged level so its MC can sustain a potential revenue level..In the current Biotech stocks market it could easily exceed this. I guestimate if the product can secure 10% of their projected market over the course of the next year or two that the SP needs to be around the 25c mark for the MC to meet the revenue...
    The market will do what it will do and with a flow of day traders that I recognize posting on the htx thread I expect there to be allot of games being played.
    An interesting tid bit though is that, if the TOP 20 holders didn't participate in todays trading then approximately the entire remainder volume was traded today 65mil shares..Thats nearly all the small punter's holdings like you and me.. This may be a good lesson when MDV has its day consider the HTX activity and you might guess how this one could unfold if more people choose to holdout for the $$ that could trade on to it ... Tonight there are allot of new HTX holders I just wonder how many of those are full short term day traders or T+3ers... It will be interesting to see the next couple of days worth of announcements to see if the Top 20 changes in any way..

To be honest Mandi, I just tell it the way I see it and pass on what I have learned or at least what I think I have leaned. I could be wrong but IMHO MDV has the hallmarks of a very strong drive north on its SP if the right announcement comes out in this market sentiment with an appropriately placed PS exclamation mark. I have a few they can borrow.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.