HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

“Show me the money”.......that is message I will send to the...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    “Show me the money”.......that is message I will send to the Management.

in my view, this is a so so-so report. The CEO continues to be elusive about OZ business. The rise of 4.4% in Oz business with the large sales in super cube means Omniblend is going backwards. The CEO seems to be quite quiet about the company performance. So it means we KTD shareholders have a mediocre manager who champions glory but hides under ugly numbers. Esp the goodwills from Onmiblend stand about eye blowing $24 millions for a company fail to perform! And we have a CEO from there to manage our money.

overall the company is progressing in right direction but at big cost. We are losing cash with high overhead when cap raise and borrowing are taken out, thought we could survive for another few years at current form. The way out is increasing sale fast which we are doing but costs need to come down if we needs to break out the current deadlock. This management has another 12 months to show their credentials to prove they are worth the money by making NET profits for us or they are just too inexperienced to handle a growth company like us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.