RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Agree completely BL - Rvr is in a great position and is...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Agree completely BL - Rvr is in a great position and is fortunate to have extremely positive tailwinds behind it at the moment. However not having hillgrove already up and running after having owned it for 2 and a half years is becoming a concern. And with labour extremely hard to come by and expensive at the moment it would not surprise me if it's still months away. Having said this I am happy to hold my long term parcel for now as the potential upside is looking seriously impressive.

Some back of the envelope calculations I have this Q producing around 37mill in revenue (I will not speculate on expenses but I imagine due to energy prices and labour costs they'll also be up). Far west at these prices going forward could end up doing a couple of Q at 40m with production around 95-100ktpQ

The hillgrove start up and syndicate resource is where it gets interesting and exciting. At 75% recovery I have the mine producing close to 40-45m a Q at current prices which would add significant value to RVR however a lot of uncertainty obviously still surrounds hillgrove.

I hope for long term holders sake they are rewarded handsomely for what has been a very bumpy few years as well as management for what has been an uncertain time and navigating the company without any cap raises.

Let's see what the Q brings until then let's hope commodities continue to rally and RVR continues to charge ahead.

imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.