RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Some back of the envelope calculations I have this Q producing...

1. 13,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    Some back of the envelope calculations I have this Q producing around 37mill in revenue

The best quarter for Thalanga operations alone was the Sept quarter last year and generated $36.4 in gross revenue, it also recorded the highest concentrate production for everything except ZINC. While its unlikely those concentrate numbers will be met, commodity prices are 20-30% higher on average since then so your $37m in revenue this quarter is certainly possible...should be a good profitable quarter regardless..

Hillgrove startup only becomes a bit of a worry in the second half IMO. While it would be nice to have it contributing now the ore isn't going away and any revenue will be gained later, possibly at higher peices , the main thing is having continuous revenue from whatever sources untill Liontown starts up and that's unlikely to be a problem.

ANTIMONY and GOLD prices so any delays at Hillgrove may have some advantages especially as Syndicate is ANTIMONY rich.

However It does add wage costs while Hillgrove isn't producing but will be mitigated to some extent by reduced development costs at Far West.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.