IDT 0.00% 10.3¢ idt australia limited

The result was an absolute stinker and I'm sure we're all...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    The result was an absolute stinker and I'm sure we're all surprised to hear what went on with the previous management and the large client.

At previous company AGM's I'd chatted to Sparling twice when he was Company Secretary (or whatever the role was) and he never struck me as in any way extraordinary, as you'd expect someone to be when they would become CEO.

At the time he was appointed as CEO I can remember thinking to myself that they couldn't have looked too hard for candidates.

Let's face it, IDT has a dismal track record when it comes to appointing CEO's. I always find it incredible that any of the recent CEO's have ever hit a "performance" target. Desperate govenments in the early stages of a pandemic don't suddenly become a CEO performing in my view.

Anyone who has toured the Boronia site would know it's a wonderful facility, it just needs a talented management team to find an appropriate niche market to get the place humming. Let's hope the recent appointments get that ball rolling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6353 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163622 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.06am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.