SNL 3.12% $26.81 supply network limited

Despite the modest rise in the dividend (I'd love 10% dividend...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Despite the modest rise in the dividend (I'd love 10% dividend growth p.a from all my investments!) importantly, the DRP won't be in operation. That means we only need about 6% earnings growth in FY18 to surpass the record 17.6 eps from FY2014 - that looks a formality.

I'm wondering if the recent strengthening of business performance has anything to do with a rebounding resources sector, particularly now that SNL has enhanced the Perth branch. Though in reality, there are probably many growth levers that the company is pulling now - recent stores opened would now be starting to hit their straps, the $A has strengthened allowing better buying and the new Sydney DC is reportedly performing well. Of course when you only have 19 branches in Aus / NZ, adding one or two branches is reasonably significant to the overall business performance.

SNL remind me of a smaller version of Reece, the attention to customer needs, high level of service, availability of quality products ( as opposed to the cheapest)  ....... Not to mention the longevity of management and the director ownership. Does anyone else see such similarities?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.81
Change
0.810(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.14 $26.85 $26.00 $386.1K 14.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 $26.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.85 437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.