DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Report, page-55

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Thanks @Cyberguy

You get what I'm saying. You should be able to weight your portfolio of gold stocks within the following three broad classes (from least weighting to most); explorer, developer, miner. When a miner's risk ends up being the same as an explore it's not an investment its a speculation. I put my big money into miners and the rest is spread between developers and explores. You can't put big money into DRM because it could quite easily turn into a BDR or TRY. It's no longer an investment it's a speculation with just as much downside (if not more) than some explorers. The constant pressure from trade creditors and debt providers in these type of (turnaround) stocks make them more risky than some cashed up explorers with practically zero EV like CHN. DRM is in its own class. Failed developer for now. It needs to claw its way out of that class into the miner category.

If the actual clown in this debate would stick to answering the two questions I asked in my post they might understand the value in owning DRM. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.