EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

"How about these new products repeating the testing regimes, and...

1. 16,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    "How about these new products repeating the testing regimes, and " eight independent laboratory trials using regional cements and commercial mixes have commenced " In other words it didnt work very well for many, not just pozzolanics, so starting from scratch again."

Well here you are letting your negativity get the better of you. Your "in other words" are misinterpreting what was said. They are independently testing Edencrete with regional cements to see if it performs well with them, not reformulating Edencrete. This is necessary since as Beton said, even relativley minor changes in cement or aggregate composition can have effects on performance. And when its being used to build expensive critical structures then the performance needs to be assured. Being able to prove that performance for all cements throughout the US removes a potential barrier to sales. Instead of waiting for customers in different states to take the risk of testing, they are conducting the tests to show the customers it definitely will work for them.

Pozzolanic cements are widely used and have a different chemical composition, so it's actually quite an achievement to have produced a compatible product, and it suggests to me that Edencrete can be successfully used with a wide range of regional cements. In the case of the Koreans though I suspect they are trying to optimise the recipe to give a better or more cost effective result, along the lines of what Valley Prestressed did.
    Last edited by whytee: 01/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 196998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10707927 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.