EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Report, page-30

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Hi Silkwood,

Sorry to hear that you feel somehow cheated, although once anyone opts to follow a course of action (like not continuing to support/invest in a project or company) they are prone to develop theories to support their decision. It appears to me though that you have based your view upon supposition rather than facts.

In this case EDE has always been about R&D and honing the company products under development. The use of concrete per se and associated additives are often part of a specific design process and EDE has shown an adroit capacity to refine and provide appropriate solutions that have expanded the range of possible applications via a range of tests and trials. As mentioned elsewhere and many times before, there will always be regional variations in terms of the cement, aggregate and sand used anyway and likewize any new additive will understandably have to undertake due-processes.

All this takes time and yet in relative terms the company has moved aggressively into the US and also been approached by overseas interests. As MarkBoy in particular has intimated, we have a platform based business model in which one has to recognize the potential to reward those prepared to invest and await developments in stages. It obviously suits those with a longer term perspective and not those who were drawn to the quick fix promoted this time last year. Personally, I recognize that reality.

As always, aimvho, dyor and gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 165677452 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18123690 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.