AN1 10.0% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

I could not agree more. Hearing her voice crackle in the AGM...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

I could not agree more.

Hearing her voice crackle in the AGM whilst discussing “balance sheet strength” was a dead giveaway of her hidden intent - as she knows very well she is paid ridiculously over what she is worth – and the fact that the balance sheet has no strength because of the constant CRs shareholders had to endure due to her greed and incompetence.

I was once very bullish on this stock but Maria has consistently (the past decade) soaked SH funds dry with her exorbitant salary (along with her personal private company which she charges CDY for consultancy, AS A CEO OF CDY) and ludicrous admin expenses.

The covid test kits pump gave me an opportunity to get out with a measly profit (given the amount of years I was already in this stock) and I haven’t looked back since.

Still holding a small free carry parcel so I check this page from time to time for old times sake.

I mean, what she did many moons ago to land Evolis was great, but ever since then, almost everything has been a disaster.

Hopefully Mr.Eck comes forward with an ultimatum and puts an end to this farce.

And the irony is... this company still has an excellent product with worldwide distribution channels (even without the midkine pipeline) and could 10+ bagger easily with a better and more adequate CEO (or changed CEO?).

The next few quarters will probably be good even if she stays, but I know they will be even better if she doesn’t (or changes her ways).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $49 5.389K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1093962 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.