AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Report, page-7

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    I am not going to list out all my reasons (just too many...) - it is there for all to see!! It certainly helps to explain why circa 400,000 shares sold in the last couple of days and another 160,000 so far today!!!

I think the time has come where Maria has to fall on her sword (so to speak) - for the sake of the company and its shareholders. She has been driving CDY since 2007 and, based on these numbers at least - she is driving it into its grave! But while she is drawing >$500k plus god knows how many more shares...that won't happen right?

Only an incompetent Board would state they were "pleased" to provide the type of numbers and commentary as they have in this half-year report. What the hell are "Other Operating Expenses". At the level they are at - they should be a lot more transparent.

Sorry Maria - but in my view - you are not up to it (certainly as CEO anyway)! Under your leadership the Company's performance has managed to wipe off circa 84% of the value of my shares and the company has gone from an exciting biotech with an exciting future developing the midkine assets into a retail hair shampoo outfit.

I could go on....but what's the point? I wish a lot of the shareholders would take their head out of the sand and do something about this. How much more of this BS are we going to put up with??

We cannot just keep funding Salaries and Admin Costs with Cash Raisings and R&D tax credits!!
    Last edited by Dentie: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 59888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.