PCK 3.45% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Hi I think that was relayed in the 6 Monthly report. I find it...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hi
    I think that was relayed in the 6 Monthly report. I find it hard to believe( just my opinion) because they on average only achieved around 15-20k in the previous quarters. I can only assume that either a lot more resources have been acquired, or now that nursing homes have had their fortress doors opening, we can get our people in to get it done.
    I did ask the question before and I’m not sure if it was answered, does the 12month trial start from sign up
    or at implementation?
    It scares me to think it is the later, but doing some forward thinking this equates to us waiting till mid 2023 for the 5.7mil -drop off + Home care+ MPS+ International+ Disability+ Infant in ARR. Obviously we should be seeing ARR increasing in each quarter from here. If all goes to plan 8-10 mil. by 2024Fy, A good few irons in the fire there. But some time to wait.
    Im hanging around for that, because once that is achieved, it should go exponential by then, as more and more adopt this new better, uncomplicated, non subjective, time saving app.
    No Brainer for me. This baby is still just getting on its feet. Time will tell.
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $12.00K 412.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87175 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 599013 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.