SNS 0.00% 2.0¢ sensen networks limited

@MicroRex Most of that reduction was due to the lay off of 26...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @MicroRex Most of that reduction was due to the lay off of 26 employees, plus 2 others reduced to part-time. That is not good when they have a bit over 100 employees. I am beginning to wonder about their future. I am invested now going into year 3, but seems to me with every filing they just keep adding onto debt. Just their admin, consulting and staff cost are averaging close to 14 million per year. They went through 2.5 million in cash from June - December. They are getting close to more dilution with another fund raising. I don't know if they can catch up. They would have to earn between 16 - 18 million in revenue just to break even. That is a long ways off, while along that way their costs will just add up. It looks to me like they are robbing Peter to pay Paul. As I have mentioned in prior posts, they have talked big and then do not produce or change their tune, such as when they hyped the US listing, then tried to explain why it was best to delist when it did not work out. Over 2 years ago they said they would be in the black, but that hasn't happened. They have talked about new technologies in the sports industry for several years and I yet to see any updates on that. Just some examples. With the lawsuit ongoing, this could drift into the .03's. It is not good when the share price is now lower than it was during the March 2020 covid market crash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 792878 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.