HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

well.... I caught up with someone from the HMD capital raising...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    well.... I caught up with someone from the HMD capital raising bunch today in Brisbane.... always a positive spin which I guess is in keeping with being in the capital raising game...

anyway... story goes that Broward was the victim of a major cyber hack... apparently things are looking good.... apparently captain Ron will be heading over to chat proper details with Broward kids... I asked the very simple request that should Captain Ron be on the road with Big Keith then maybe they could do the HMD holders a little gesture like a selfie out the front of the hospitals etc that are able to be discussed etc.... i.e demonstrate some of the shareholder communication and highlight the "band back together" and road trip comments by way of a post on LinkedIn etc.... we'll see how things pan out but I would rather see faces at the places rather than infer bits from between the line readings of things.... need more traction and some shareholder communication etc.

I figured that someone on here that has a username like a computer keyboard thingo could probably find out through their IT connections and sleuthing if there was indeed a cyber hack at Broward?? like delete but a direction.... what's that username?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.