HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Year Report, page-37

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Any word on whether we're (HMD) is integrating data flows to systems inside Broward? If yes I can understand the need for due diligence on their part irrespective of whether they have suffered at the hands of cyber criminals or not (it really is good practice). If not, then the risk is actually on HMD given the typical data flow would be from origination (mum takes measurement \ inputs data into UI) to the destination in our case being Heracare (upload to Heracare, Broward staff read data from portal etc). If constructed correctly there's not a whole lot of opportunity in this architecture for malicious payloads to affect Broward systems.

I'm actually hoping there's at least some integration with Broward systems, as I've posted on before I see this as a massive moat that can be built around our offering. Much more inertia to change once you have your tentacles all through the systems that healthcare professionals use daily.

In the meantime as you say dunno we wait. A song for Big K and the Cap'n sprung to mind this morning that I think fits for my frame of mind, may not be the original intent but that's the great thing about music, you can assign your own meaning as well.

https://youtu.be/r80HF68KM8g?si=Zn63TKhlYHMZDiLO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.68K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204464 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.