HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

mate, I feel your pain and can completely understand why someone...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    mate, I feel your pain and can completely understand why someone just kicked out what was probably their CR stock yesterday.

The comments that End Times is making is a reference to is what has been discussed with the standard mentally deficient cap raise kids, I’m not sure who End Times is but there’s about 20-30 of us dyed in the wool mentally deficient keep tipping in type investors. I think End Times mentioned RatDog at some point? That bloke has more holes drilled in his brain by HMD than me… but not by much… which in light of the current price isn’t much of a claim to fame…

Anyway, what was discussed with the MDCRKs (mentally deficient capital raise kids) just hasn’t eventuated. Broward??? NFI?? Then there are some other things and one of them apparently was a big Australian development and again…. Crickets… it’s now September and nothing really solid has happened even with some fairly detailed discussions as to what’s a possibility. This is the eternal frustration with HMD… just 1 of those things kicks in (and we say this every quarter of every year so far…) and away we go. Broward is the lead hospital in a group of 12 or so over in Florida, the money apparently is approved, there apparently is funding also from another Ron… Ron de Santis has allocated funds to maternal deserts etc… it all sounds real… but where is it???

GC Health has started their trial and was part of that media release from the Qld Health Minister but not the only part so just sort of melted into nothing much… but it’s happening… slowly… in the right place but…. we see and hear this all the time….

I’ve been buying small parcels on a personal account at market because I would rather the price trickles up than down so it’s a bit frustrating to see it drop back to 7… which is now about how many million shares I own… I’m going to need a new drill to add more holes into my skull to allow more HMD idiocy to sink in….

beating all that disappointment to the back of my frustration riddled skull…. Then we have e-Lōvu seemingly signing up anyone and everyone they talk to.. at some point that has to materialise into some earnings and to be honest, that’s what is keeping me invested. I hear 20 different stories about HMD’s pipeline of things and then nothing happens… while nothing happens with HMD…. e-Lovu goes and gets a White House role for one of its staff?!?! Maybe it’s as simple as a race thing over stateside… maybe disadvantaged communities just want to see a black woman and an Indian Dr selling a solution? The seemingly divergent traction over there is difficult to comprehend….

all in all… back to the standard Dunno? I really don’t know?? Word on the street was that Ron was in the USA recently for further broward talks, I asked if he could just take a selfie outside something relevant over there as it would give some credibility back that they were hustling for sales… haven’t seen a pic so… dunno?? Somewhere between Tantalus and Prometheus is where I often feel HMD is bound…

what car are you looking at?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.