LPE 1.23% 8.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

To all posters on the LPE thread.If the newly contacted bourd of...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    To all posters on the LPE thread.
    If the newly contacted bourd of 3 directors is to read the LPE thread, what are the specific questions you would like the Board to respond to in the next update?
    For example, I would like to have an update on the Bundaberg Biohub. Apart from repayment of the loan and interest (due June 24), I would like to know:
    • Does LPE still have a contract for the off take of all electricity to be generated by the Biohub?
    • When is it likely that the Biohub will be completed and production of electricity commence?
    • How will the electricity be sold, into the Queensland grid? What are the current prices for the electricity - these will change)?
    • What is the profit margin likely to be on the electricity sold by LPE from the Biohub?

Also, we need a comprehensive update from LPE management on actual sales contracts signed for Networks for the period from 1 July 2023
    • Have any of these involved the LPE balance Sheet for funding or is the financing direct between the Strata and the financier?
    • What is the profit margin on these sales?
    • What has been the cost of these sales for the period?

There must be any other business specific questions on which updates are needed.
    Strategy, Is the business strategy 'fit for purpose'?
    Is sufficient profit margin being earned on the current business and expenses so that the capital is adequately serviced.

I think at this stage it is unproductive to attack the reconstituted Board. Yes a Chair person is needed to replace the temporary appointment. But the Board will be reviewing and working through the issues. Two of the directors have significant shareholdings and have a serious stake in seeing the LPE business grow.

Please post your thoughtful questions, one or more directors may read them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $25.99K 323.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 14903 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.8¢ 12500
Last updated 15.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.