LOM 2.08% 4.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

SODIAM sales total US$12.4m but suspect overall about 10% all...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    SODIAM sales total US$12.4m but suspect overall about 10% all fees = "(marketing & prep) fees and govt elite diamonds taxes/royalties" so SML gets bank deposit of US$11.16m. Ultra "polite" LOM quotes the highest numbers (self serving marketing crap rather than cashflow mgt).

Next Angolan Treasury fees against application to send 40% of US$11.16m which is US$4.464m... so maybe US$4.35 - 4.4m gets to WA?

-US1.2m + US$4.35m = approx US$3.15 as a fair guide to what we made during that 6 months PRODUCTION eg accepting that sales in July are from hard work done in Jan-June 2024. Limitiation being 1 elite stone was found 2023?

DYOR from old ASX disclosures.

Then deduct the destruction of wealth by giving away the Loan ("asset on paper") to Mothae JV which includes an Environmental Bond US$1m+++?
    Clearly in JULY 2024 the NTA backing of AUST$0.365 will fall as Mothae JV "worthless"... despite the big diamond they found just before convincing Executive to pay $10k to buy everything... hope I am wrong?

The CONSULTING FEE US$1m seems less than the Enviro Bond... did we even dig 20% of the mine pit... oh, & useable X-ray sorters etc are worthless... why not TRUCK some plant to Lulo? How much equipment & plant value does LOM have to donate to the replacement JV shareholder? What redundancy for Mothae workers is mega expensive - think NOT? MK seems to have done an excellent job on Mothae management board?... almost like his history track record at destroying wealth. Am happy for MK to explain to us dumb Aussies - I am listening!

Have heard other posters say "rotten to the core"... 2024 smells no different. LOM seems ready for a hostile take-over??

Suspect a capital loss in GOL is not recoverable against SML Dividends paid "from Angola" to Australia... would it not be sensible for LOM to air this topic with its CONFUSED shareholders. Hey we just wrote off HOW MANY US$ millions and the ATO impact is ? Other ASX entities report the have gained Retained Tax Losses or this simply NOT QUALIFY. Hope the new BOD is more educational to little investors?

I do not need too much detail in a QAR (new Chair)... see overall pricing is down about 25% and we did less volume for weather - & I thought big equipment could handle big mud or travel to different corner and bigger buckets do more than a year ago.... too simplistic - perhaps R&P as a wise BUSINESS PARTNER COULD SHARE ITS PERCEPTIONS? Does SML want to buy 1 or 2 slightly used Optical Sorters at second hand price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $12.73K 264.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53409 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.