AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Quite frankly Ice the average mum and dad investor should not be...

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Quite frankly Ice the average mum and dad investor should not be involved with any companies in the medical field like AHZ unless they are established and profitable as mum and dad investors don’t have a firm grip on the risks involved . You said it in your own words they get emotionally attached that puts them in a position where common sense and logic go out the window . Investors need to be prepared to trade at some stage , Since you have held how many times has AHZ had a big SP jump after a positive announcement only to drop back to where it was weeks earlier ? Did you take advantage and sell close to their peak ? This is a oh so common occurrence with biotechs I am just amazed so many are so scared to part with 1/3 or 1/2 their stock and chance buying it back weeks latter and pick up a nice little earn . The reason they don’t sell is exactly what you said they are emotionally attached and can’t bear the thought that the stock might keep on going up and up . While ever the company is in a negative cash flow position this scenario is highly unlikely to happen , I have seen this time and time and time again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.