AVR 0.56% $17.90 anteris technologies ltd

Hi suzuki42What you must remember, is when they talk about a s/p...

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi suzuki42
    What you must remember, is when they talk about a s/p of a $1.80, they were talking about a stock that had X10 the amount of shares which put the price at the time at .18c.
    When shares are in the the few cents bracket, I think a lot more people tend to throw money at a stock, because they can afford to pay a few cps and get a few million shares, which they like the look of.
    If they had to pay $1.80 , for 10X less, they might think twice.
    You notice quite often when companies do share dilutions, that afterwards the s/p quite often drops lower than. eg. $1.80 - x10 =.18c. The price could drop to say 16c or less.
    People don't always look at the market cap. All they see is $$$'s in front of their eyes.
    A lot of people got caught up in the Vaccine business. Something that a lot of people would like to see work.
    Unfortunately, NO, but just imagine if it had.....$$$.
    Most of us could possibly say we stuffed up a little bit, be honest.
    We don't know all the reasons for why the company has ended up on it's knees (hopefully we're going to get a final chance. We're going to find out very soon)
    We are ALL very capable of making mistakes.

I think WP maybe decided the best way of sorting things out, is by ignoring all the background talk and putting 'head down an ar#$ up' and work 24/7 to find a way to fix things.

New Zealander, Graeme Hart did this a number of years ago. Everybody was putting the knife in and trying to kick him to death.
    He cut himself of from all the negative talk and worked 24/7 to turn his company around. He did what he set out to do and achieved beyond peoples expectations. He's now worth $10b +
    Wayne always seemed to pride himself at being a good businessman. Now he'll want to make amends as I'd imagine he may have been finding it hard to try an ignore all the things said about him, whether true or not.
    I'll give him a chance to prove he's got what it takes to this little company (great products) back on course to success.
    If he can do that I'll shake his hand.
    Have a great day everyone.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.90
Change
-0.100(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $348.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.11 $17.80 $38.49K 2.145K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.01 17 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.