AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Yearly Financial Report, page-80

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    The mathematics and the reality check does make a ‘high reward’ unlikely in the event of ordinary deal, no deal? .... a ‘death blow’ imo.
    High reward has long since passed, at what sp is a high reward now?, 30 cents plus?, chances of that without significant deal??

Reality check; a deal at 2/3 rds plus of current market value?, likelihood?, definitely be a ‘rainmaker’ of a deal and a mighty achievement.

Mathematics, my understanding, outflows; 40 mill (?), income; 12 mill plus, over a year, likely hood (revenue) of that doubling in the next year?, meanwhile short fall of 25 mill plus.

Reality is all dependent, imo, on a 20 mill plus deal, no dice then 20 mill to ensure funds for two quarters, revenue needed?, future revenue gives a possible 1/ 3rd quarter buffer, then?, ...., market sentiment?, inflows need to increase by 100 % plus! (24 mill plus).
    ’Ordinary’ deal may negate the need to raise funds adverse to RI interests (placement/debt), imo.

Debt, imo, puts debtor in front of RIs in worst case scenario, conditions for said loan will be hugely ‘advantageous’ to the debtor, imo.

If that 20 mill has to largely be made up from placement and debt then RIs will be largely ‘disadvantaged’, imo, for obvious reasons.
    SB and or SIO will let current BoD do their ‘thing’ and ‘pick up the pieces’ at a later date.

Why does Admedus need 20 mill plus?, so it does not need another CR in the immediate future, that’s why, imo, cash flow positive, without a significant deal, won’t be happening anytime soon, imo.

This company, absolutely, should consider cutting its out goings by 50%, that’s right .... 50 %, outflows down to 20 mill (?), revenue 12 mill compounding, ordinary deal, will make, imo, this company more palatable to new investors and some restore some faith for current RIs, imo.

BoD at half salaries, still a massive 350 grand plus salary for the WP, options at sp North of 6 cents as a ‘incentive’!!, these guys ‘willing’ to take one for the ‘team’??, if so utter respect.

DV; do not bother tagging me, I have not read your posts, on the AHZ forum, for a while now, imo, you have zero credibility for me here, ... get that!, as open minded as I am, I find your contribution here is highly dubious; your ‘true’ sentiment is what?, highly suspect to say the least, you acknowledge zero serious legitimate Admedus concerns, your ‘sticking up’ for BoD is over the top, imo and unwarranted to boot.

Please feel free to reply, lol, but not for my ‘benefit’!, restrain NOT for you to do so would certainly be admirable, and a step up for my respect for your good self, yeah I know ..... my opinion means zero to you!!

As usual, happy to be corrected and open to counter dialogue, which too this date as been zero, but whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.