AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Yearly Financial Report, page-82

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Most shareholders can only make judgement on what is known in the market, yet some seem to "be able to speculate more"?...big deal - like what's the advantage? As soon as any announcement is made- KBOOM that will set the destiny and the price. All I'm saying is if Wp and the current management crew are still part of the picture? Along with that loss making code red? forget it. I believe you can kiss any massive share appreciation goodbye. If on the other hand a deal involves selling the family jewels? - like what's the point of buying shares at open? the price will be fixed and it's game over. The big end of town will see to that! Pathetic this management and BOD have allowed it to come to this. Absolutely pathetic. Unforgivable. So why all this sucking up to them? Why WP is treated like some sort of "saviour" is frankly unbelievable. Saviour from what? A SP well over 50c when he took control? Either way it's not going to be some sort of magic pudding massive windfall for shareholders IMO. WP stays with this outrageously expensive and ridiculous in house sales model?? > it's more of the same ol' same old dilution heading further south. WP goes (along with code red)? and it's likely that would be part of a TO "deal" because as I have said - who would want to have him (as part of any TO) and that loss making in house sales business?. Any "deal" will likely be at a low price that will shock IMO. It's all BS the whole bloody thing..Shareholders need to get real and prepare for the worst IMO and stop trying to put lipstick on a pig. But sure - it's all speculation for everyone because one thing is certain - if the Shares are in a trading halt for months leading up to it, there is fat all holders can do about it now anyway! No thanks to the company. And that is a fact.
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 29/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.