MRC 4.76% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D and Half Yearly Financial Statements, page-39

1. 15,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6800
    You are deluded.

All the problems at Tormin and Skaland were present under MVC management, If MVC or any else was operating the company, the same issues would have needed time to rectify.

Do you honestly think MVC could have fixed the issues at Tormin with processing the inland strands mineralisation quicker than what has occurred? I highly doubt it when they have had experts (consultants and Jacob) who are required to redo the flowsheet to recover the HM mineralisation.

Actually it probably could have been done quicker under MVC, He could have raised the funds at much higher prices and achieved 100% uptake of the placements, this would have been very easy to achieve if you didn't have a toxic shareholder selling during the placements and undermining the company at every turn.

If you are MVC, I feel really sorry for you. Your legacy has been quickly eroded, You are nothing but a toxic bitter man and I can fully understand why MRC isn't marketing itself to provide you with one extra dollar when investors buy your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.938K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344373 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 183653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.